ConnectIT Software provides financial management software to the construction Industry in both the UK and Ireland, and in particular working with companies for whom management of plant & equipment is a significant source of cost or revenue. We provide state of the art financial management solutions with emphasis on plant and equipment rental, cost, maintenance and asset management applications.
The person we’re looking for…
We are looking for an all-rounder. Someone who has telephone sales skills, to help generate qualified leads for the business. And additionally, someone with the creative talent to be able to create interest and demand using digital marketing techniques.
The role is ideally full-time, but candidates looking for a part-time position (min 15-hours per week), will also be considered.
- Previous telesales or telemarketing experience is preferred
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office including email
- CRM and marketing tools such as Mailchimp, Instapage etc. would be an advantage
- Sales and / or relevant industry experience preferred
- A good understanding of using social media tools, such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Ability to work under own initiative is paramount
- Positive work ethic with a high level of drive and motivation to succeed
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Good analytical skills with the ability to maintain databases and records
- Good understanding of business related matters
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A clear telephone manner
How To Apply
If you’re interested in applying for the above position, please click here and submit your application via email. You must clearly identify which position you are applying for and please ensure you have attached your CV.
Please allow two weeks for responses following your application.